It started back when I did the Ultimate Edition 124. When I was able to isolate the motor from the plinth it opened up other possibilities. So I decided to try them out. This is not my low serial # 124 it is another chassis I bought that was missing a lot of parts and was in rough shape. My original 124 will remain stock. That being said lets move on. I started this months ago and still have months left to the finish. As you can see from the pictures there is a lot of thinking, measuring and machining involved in pulling this one off. Luckily I built the plinth with these mods in mind so not much had to be done to the plinth. So what about a 124 with Isolated motor, dual belts and dual idlers. You will think I went over the edge. More to come.