Thor Party Mix...

moondog

This is just an idea that popped into my little pea brain the other night. Tell me what you think...

Since Thor is getting reading to hook up all his newly serviced Luxmans with enough power to light the whole state of Maine, what if we made him an AK party mix? I have a lot of experience making mixes & would be more than happy to run down all the songs that are suggested, organize them & then ship it off to the big boy.

Obviously it would have to be done with MP3's since Thor doesn't believe in CD's or Vinyl, but I can deal with that & do the conversions.

If there's any takers I would have to say no more than 2 songs per person to keep it resonable.

What do you think??? Could be fun, a good way to help broaden the boy's musical horizons & also blow the state of Maine off the map! :D

mOOn

Forgot to mention...

It would probably be best to PM your song selections. That way he doesn't know what's going to hit him.

Just a thought.

Moondog - I'm game. But since he doesn't chime in on our daily "tunes" posts, I don't have a clue what his musical preferences are. If you'll clue me in, I'll send ya something. Short of accordian funeral dirges, I can guarantee I've got something to his liking in my collection.

JDaniel

Well Thor likes to testify, so heavy slamming pokas are good. ;)

Just a pick a couple... I'll make em' fit.

That's the spirit! So far I've got some good un's.

Don't forget to PM me your tunz. I'll get started on it tonight.

Is he going to know who picked what tunes?

Could you imagine Thor, totally intoxicated, dancing the Chicken Dance in front of all his friends

Originally posted by geespot
Could you imagine Thor, totally intoxicated, dancing the Chicken Dance in front of all his friends

Unfortunately yes, thanks for the mental image Gee :D

-Dave

Is he going to know who picked what tunes?

Yeah... he'll know who picked what. I'm making folders for everyones selections, that way when the mix is done I can add the names after each song on a CD insert I'll create for it.

Keep em' coming!
mOOn

Back
Top Bottom