Thor, you DIDN'T start P.Holmes

MikE

Color Me Gone
I know he was questionable but everyone had him starting. And now I see he just scored... a TD in quarter one. :confused: MikE

Update

87 yards rushing, 46 receiving, two TDs... and 18 point at the HALF!!! MikE

Looks like our boy Thor had a bit too much mead last night when he set his roster.
Either that or he's been taking tips from Carl who dropped Culpepper

Shit im still getting my butt kicked by Thor !:grumpy:

Before I got hammered last night I benched him and was gonna check this morning to see if he was playing but forgot all about it and was at the stock car races all day :( I hope it doesn't cost me too bad ;)

Anyone pay for the instant update thingy? Cuz all my games are ended and I would like to know how many points I scored and how many grumps has ;)

P.Holmes scored 19 points

But doesn't look like you'll need it. Though all of your guys are done and Grumpy has two positions left that can score him poiints. Grump has 37 points and you have 58. It'll be a reach for him to catch ya.

MikE

Sure will but hopefully my DEF will close that gap some. Garcia really let me down this week.:(

I paid $58. for my ticket, $25. parking, sat in 99 degree heat with
a massive hangover and watched that pathetic exhibition of
football. Geez, just like my fantasy team!

Carl

Originally posted by CarlV
I paid $58. for my ticket, $25. parking, sat in 99 degree heat with a massive hangover and watched that pathetic exhibition of
football.
Carl

Priceless!

Coulda been worse though, you could have been one of my Packer brethern in Phoenix. It was a record 108 there today.

My God 108 degrees!!

Don't give me the "dry heat" line either ; that's just TOO HOT!!

Well, I guess if we can freeze them in Lambeau's frozen tundra, the Cards can fry 'em in the desert.

Back
Top Bottom