Thor's first ever aparition in the forums

Yea, if we knew then what we know now we sure could have saved us a ton of bandwidth.

Damn what a post whore that one turned out to be. And we have a Sansui to thank for it, figures.....:p:

Lefty

Hee Hee

Any quess who ended up with that Sansui?

"AUDIO WHORE" from the great white north. :eek:

Thank you again Chris. :D :D

That isn't my first post I beleive I first posted in AA looking for info on my CV's since no one had heard of them I was trying to get info to decide whether or not to buy them ;)

Hey Thor...what happened to the cute chickie avatar? What, your wife whup your ass? Wait! You ain't married so don't tell me you let a girlfriend whup up on ya. Tell me it ain't so. Cause if it's true we simply must ban you from the "He-man, barbarian don't take no women's chit" club. :D

I am in the middle of an argument and her keeping looking over my shoulder and seeing my avatar is not helping any :(

There has got to be an older one about the CV's, the CV's were the first things I ever got in audio, I didn't get the G-7700 until a month or so after I got the CV's, and I remember asking for info on the CV's before even buying them. I am not sure if I used THOR as my name then tho???

Back
Top Bottom