Thoughts on Revel Concerta F12

lbcgav

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
I was hoping to get some feedback on the Revel Concerta F12s. How would it compare to say a Polk LSiM 705?

Well that being the case it all depends.

I read a review of both and if I were making a decision between the 2, I would go with the Polks. They seem to be built better and have a much better speaker complement. Also in my consideration about the Revels is probably more theory than reality. They are definitely a hi-end speaker manufacture. They produced the Concerta F12 as a "price conscious" everyday mans speaker. My opinion is they cut cost in doing so. The Polk's on the other hand retailed for quite a bit more when introduced.

I have owed Polk speakers and been very happy with them. The name is well know and if you tend to flip speakers often, they would be much easier to sell also. Again just my opinion.

Let us know which way you go!!!

The Polks are beyond my budget...even used. Looks like I won't be updating anyone on the Revel Concertas either. I just picked up a pair of Fried Studio IV's. These are really nice speakers and my first set of transmission lines.

Back
Top Bottom