Thread size for marantz feet screws

maclvrbr

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
I have recently purchased a cabinet for my 2325 and I need longer screws for the feet to fit onto the cabinet bottom. Does anyone know the screw size? I went to home depot with the old screw and M4 seems to work well in their measuring nut but it appears the screw pitch is off. I also need the length of screw . Thanks in advance

I have recently purchased a cabinet for my 2325 and I need longer screws for the feet to fit onto the cabinet bottom. Does anyone know the screw size? I went to home depot with the old screw and M4 seems to work well in their measuring nut but it appears the screw pitch is off. I also need the length of screw . Thanks in advance

25mm.

FWIW, 99% of the screws in electronics are 3mm or 4mm
someone is working on mostly non-American made gear. But that makes sense. The US stuff is too old or too expensive back then to be as ubiquitous as the many foreign units.

someone is working on mostly non-American made gear. But that makes sense. The US stuff is too old or too expensive back then to be as ubiquitous as the many foreign units.

Yeah, I should have qualified that.
The OLD US stuff is SAE.

I scrap tons of crap gear and 99% is newer and foreign born.

Some of the whacky high end US stuff is like 50/50 metric and SAE.

I have many many pounds of screws.
I tend to toss large coffee cans full when I clean out.
I only save them to keep them from getting loose all of the damn place.
THEY never disappear. They end up in my bare foot!

NOW, those from the gear I'm fixing escape and go through the black hole under my bench.
Gone forever.

Just installed new feet on my Marantz 2385. No wood case, straight into metal bottom. I used M4 - 12mm in length. Worked perfectly and not too long, preventing damage to components. I had on hand 8/32 - 1/2 inch, would not fit, fwiw.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom