Three wheeled Motorcyle not a Trike

Nightcleaner

Well I stand corrected if I am wrong Motorcycle news road test says its not for wimps it cumbersome when you climb on board and in heavy traffic but on the open road

https://www.gumtree.com/p/yamaha-motorbikes/yamaha-niken/1318939161

$_86.JPG

Friend of mine just had one of these kits put on his Goldwing from Tilting Motor Works.

There were some growing pains with the kit and the company that installed the kit, but after everything settled, he's pretty happy with it.

Tilting Motor Works

I just don´t see the sense of it. It just adds a lot of weight, and limits cornering.

I have never understood sidecars either; just drive a car :)

You have more tyre or Tire on the ground when you go into corners and you feel safer evidently (Watch the video)

Not like it's shiny new tech ... concept first hit the road about 15 years back, aka the Dodge Tomahawk ...

Dodge_Tomahawk.jpg

Not like it's shiny new tech ... concept first hit the road about 15 years back, aka the Dodge Tomahawk ...

Dodge_Tomahawk.jpg
Except the show egg Tomahawk was essentially un-ridable, the twin wheels supporting its considerable mass.

Not a bike guy, but why would someone want one that can't be ridden? I don't understand cars that can't be driven for the same reason.

Undriveable bikes are way more fun. I jammed a VW motor in a Honda 750 frame once, just to see if I could do it.

I couldn't - but I got a good price for it from someone who thought they could. Never heard from him again ... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom