thrift store save

to be honest the only difference that ive heard an listened to is that they both have round the same wpc but if im wrong i will be told lol the 4400 is a quad reciever. me personally i dont like the quad recievers the 2325 is becomin harder to find cuz its highly diserable. personly i love all the marantz recievers tape decks r2r tt ill get it all if i can find buy it welcome to ak btw. these recievers r very very underrated at wpc techinicly mine r 125 wpc but ive had my first one test an it didnt clip till it hit 185 wpc these recivers can run there peak wats all day long w/o melting to a pile of molten larva, but in general they r the same but just in quad to answer ur question search around fer some other links that will help u out alot better than i echowars, an a couple of other members have more knawlege than i do

Makes me want to go around to every Sally Ann shop in town and camp in them. Usually the same old junk there...Yorx, Sears, with a dismal collection of no name brand speakers piled up. You must have been grinning from ear to ear when you brought your finds to the counter....best find of the year!!
I know the feeling...Im still reeling from my "free" 2325 last November!!

Proof positive, its still there, just takes some looking. The $20 Esotec SM-7 remains my best thrift store Marantz find. I'm still finding stuff this year, so just keep looking.

Back
Top Bottom