Throw out your record players

Thats great! And there are plenty of crap records out there to demo it on!

Where can we get one?

Hmmmmwill a Grado black humm on it? :lmao:

I don´t like it.
I see no provision for anti-skating, VTA and VTF adjustments. :scratch2:
Jorge

hifi_nut said:
I don´t like it.
I see no provision for anti-skating, VTA and VTF adjustments. :scratch2:
Jorge

You don't need anti skating, you need anti skidding, and since the reference plane is the LP surface, VTA and VTF should be good from the factory!

But you may need directions for front wheel alignment... :naughty:

if it converted the analog to digital then transmitted it via infa red

44.1 khz 16 bit

-- perfect --

You could trick it out and mount a neon strobe on some spinner whells for acuracy. Personally, I'd rather have a headphone jack, but i'm sure I'd get dizzy trying to keep it from getting tangled up. :yes:

Does it come standard with 100K revolution tires ?

That's a ripoff from Dr Lirpa's invention on Audio Magazine in the 70s. Lirpa used a small "hot rod" looking car instead of a van!

Strawman said:
...Personally, I'd rather have a headphone jack, but i'm sure I'd get dizzy trying to keep it from getting tangled up. :yes:
Just set the LP on your turntable, set it to spinning, and place the Microbus on it. The record will turn, underneath it, and the van will remain approximately stationary, relative to your position. Ta-Daa!

I wonder how recordings of the leslie revolving speaker would sound on it... :scratch2:

Also, just imagine the "wow" when the batteries start going low!

Last edited:
Or could it be solar power to charge in the daytime and it's battery runs it all night :D Also could it be that it sends a signal that all tuners can be tuned into? :scratch2:

crooner said:
That's a ripoff from Dr Lirpa's invention on Audio Magazine in the 70s. Lirpa used a small "hot rod" looking car instead of a van!

I remember the Lirpa as looking like a small lunar vehicle, it had slot car tires and a little antenna or something! I actually thought that it existed, up until a couple years ago.

And now it does.

How weird is that?

Back
Top Bottom