Ticket stubs/Concert posters

Jnevill

Super Tweeter
Anyone else doing this? Let's see your "special" ticket stubs or concert posters for shows you attended.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 154
This is not a "comcert poster" per se, but Sammy was touring in suport of this album when I saw him, my first concert, Sacramento 1978 - Heart headlined, with Sammy, Randy Meisner and Bob Welch on the bill. GREAT first show, I've forgotten a lot of the shows I've been to, but I remember this one clear as a bell.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 92
I started up a North Carolina punk/hardcore flyer database online that is pretty expansive and most likely not interesting unless you grew up or live(d) around NC and were/are into punk/hardcore/metal/other things loosely tied within

around 4k entries so far working on another 1000 for the next big batch update

http://www.page63.com/NCshows/

Here's one (a concert) I'm working on that hasn't happened yet.

Attachments

• image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    294.2 KB · Views: 53
First show Dio last in line tour, next was Deep Purple perfect strangers. After that? Hundreds more from Johnny Cash, Jerry Lee Lewis, Chuck Berry, to Les Paul, Les Claypool, Tool, Beck, Joe Satriani, Stones, Who etc...loves me some live music!

Attachments

• 20150208_192825.jpg
    20150208_192825.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 48
  • 20150208_193237.jpg
    20150208_193237.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 53
  • 20150208_193607.jpg
    20150208_193607.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 54
  • 20150208_194428.jpg
    20150208_194428.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 83
Dick Dale. Crazy heavy guage strings on his guitar. Played Hendrix's Third stone from the sun on this evening.

Attachments

• 20150208_203003.jpg
    20150208_203003.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 40
First show Dio last in line tour,

This was my first gig too, with Queensryche supporting. Liverpool Empire, September 29, 1984. Still got the original hand written stub from the ticket agency. Just 5 of your English pounds to see the voice of rock :banana:

Cool thread!!

:beerchug:
Nice posters! I like the idea!

I have framed all the stubs I could find from the '70s on.....

IMG_6838_zps2ec533f2.jpg~original

And the newspaper ad from one special show:
IMG_7518.jpg

:D

Attachments

• IMG_6838.jpg
    IMG_6838.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 19
Had over 150 ticket stubs , dating back into the early 70s. But they turned up lost after one of the moves. Could probably still remember the names :yippy: , but dates are out, Rolling Stone twice , Led Zepplin , Wall Flowers, Counting Crows , TheWho , Santana, Tom Petty, Kiss , Areosmith, UFO ,Thin Lizzy,Santana, Peter Framton,ELO Roxy Music the best violin solo i ever heard , Queen, first row remember Brian May looking at my buddy and i :smoke:What a time we all had , just to name a few off the top of my head Eric Clapton.

Last edited:
This is the only ticket I have on picture to show. I keep all of them in an envelope, I have lost more than I have with house moves and such...

But I am so glad I kept this one, and even kept the parking ticket to boot....I have no idea how since we were so sun drenched, dehydrated and hungry the whole day. I must have stuck the stubs in my wallet after running thru the gates.....Crazy freaking day!!

US_83Tixs_zpsef02a247.jpg

Nice idea for a thread.

I have been planning on putting all of my ticket stubs into a frame. I was also thinking of doing something similar with all of the download coupons that I have amassed...

I have a 5' poster of Rob Zombie's The Devils Rejects Last Supper. That's never been hung. Below is just a small version. Mine is still in the shipping tube, only took it out once.

Attachments

• poster.jpg~320x480.jpg
    poster.jpg~320x480.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 16
This is not a "comcert poster" per se, but Sammy was touring in suport of this album when I saw him, my first concert, Sacramento 1978 - Heart headlined, with Sammy, Randy Meisner and Bob Welch on the bill. GREAT first show, I've forgotten a lot of the shows I've been to, but I remember this one clear as a bell.

As I remember, Sammy Hagar the Red Rocker, was the back-up band at this show.

I know I was there! But things got a little fuzzy back then.

This is my stub from that show ( Boston @ The Chicago Stadium, 1977.)

Best-

Boozehound

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
The first show I went to was Deep Purple machine-head tour.
I think it was 1973 or so. All I can say is WOW what a concert!

It was held at the old International Amphitheater 42nd and halsted st.
Chicago il. The place was full of pot smoke.

Sadly, I lost that stub.

Best-

Boozehound

:beatnik: I have had this Cal Jam 2 JBL advertisement poster since back then. :smoke:
attachment.php

Are you in that
poster picture ? :lmao:​

I was at this spot during most of Cal Jam 2, at least they had this concert in March and it never got to hot that day, actually I think it was cloudy all day until Ted Neugent was up on stage then the
sun broke through and it looked awesome with the suns rays beaming through from behind the stage, Ted really cranked on that hollow body guitar that day.

Ted Neugent on Stage

Heart on Stage

This is the only ticket I have on picture to show. I keep all of them in an envelope, I have lost more than I have with house moves and such...

But I am so glad I kept this one, and even kept the parking ticket to boot....I have no idea how since we were so sun drenched, dehydrated and hungry the whole day. I must have stuck the stubs in my wallet after running thru the gates.....Crazy freaking day!!

US_83Tixs_zpsef02a247.jpg

I was at the US Festival on May 29th 1983 and I have that same looking ticket stub, I do remember that it was way to hot at that concert and that Van Halen sounded like crap because someone
in the band was drunk and wasted and could not sing worth a s#$t.​

No tickets saved sadly, but some posters hanging in the listening room..

2 Queensriche shows in Denver

Then some others that are not from the venues.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom