TigerDirect.com Suck !!!!

Originally posted by Andyman
Pardon my French, but you need to tell these braindead arseholes to "F*ck off" again.

There is no hard drive issue.

There is no CD ROM issue.

There is an issue with them leaving that Crappy PXE 2.0 or whatever that network crapola was in the BIOS and jacking your system up so it wouldn't recognize a boot disk from A drive.

And there IS an issue with them not knowing about it and directing you properly on how to remedy it. They SHOULD have known and THEY should have advised you.

Period. End of Discussion.

If you like, I would be happy to prepare an invoice for 3 hours of mine/our time screwing around with this @ $75.00/hr to correct their issues to charge them back.

How was this paid for? CC? Can you file a claim that the goods materially differed from those delivered and get a refund?

You bet I'm taking the gloves off.

Why not??

That'd be sweeeeeeeeet!

Originally posted by grumpy
Andy

If it wouldn't send my Blood pressure into the atmosphere I would pursue this matters with these shit heads but with members like you and others helping we should be in biz shortly. A great big Thanks to all that helped or are helping.

Grumpy

Grumpy:

Don't worry. The bark sometimes sounds louder than the bite.

I just have a problem because I know how I take care of people and get PO'd when corporate douchebags crap on others, like TD did to you/AK.

There's zero reason in my book why they couldn't resolve this as we did, aside from that they simply don't care.

But I would file a fraud charge on the CC that paid for it stating simply that the goods delivered were not in the condition you expected. You might not get a refund, but it's very true and they will make them wait/work a bit harder for what they do get.

Take care and have a nice holiday!

Grump, Is this them? Or do I have the wrong address?

TigerDirect.com
7795 W Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144

I've informed my operators of the computer help channel I run, not to recommend them to anybody, we get about 10,000 people in a month. Hopefully at least make a dent in their business.

Back
Top Bottom