Time for AudioKarma Secret Santa 2005!

Kamakiri

The New Dynamic
My how time flies, and it's time once again for AudioKarma Secret Santa! :D

If you have any questions as to how it works, check over the posts in this forum and see how we've done it in previous years. This is a LOT of fun!

This will be the official Secret Santa sign up sheet thread, so please only post to this if you want to join. Feel free to start another thread for questions :)

The gift limit this year will be as in the past, $30 (shipping costs do not factor into this figure, and please be aware that your secret santa may be in another country). We will leave this thread open to all who want to join in the spirit of AudioKarma holiday gift giving. This sign up will open now, and be open through Tuesday November 15th. Your gift should make it to your intended no later than December 18th, giving more than ample shopping and shipping time.

Only people posting in this thread will be counted as those participating. Once this thread is closed, I will be PMing everyone with info on who you're buying for :)

I'm in, I have a lot of stuff here I need to move out to make room for whatever I get this year. :banana:

Back
Top Bottom