Time to start digging for Secret Santa

cabinover

Dazed and Confused
Got my SS recipients name this morning, thanks Ernie!

Time to scour the posts made by said person and find them a nice present.:yes:

Same here. After dinner I spent a lot of time reading my recipients posts and I still don't really have a good clue at the moment. It's the thought that counts, right? Hey, I think that just getting something in the mail from someone I have never met is kinda cool and exciting. I hope my recipient feels the same way.

Fortunately, my "victim" has a large number of posts on this site, so I'm anticipating that it won't be too tough to find the "right" gift.

Gents, you are very welcome.

As for me, my shopping is finished.

:D

(Don't you just hate smug people, at this time of year?)

I'm in pretty good shape with my victim too.
Lots of posts certainly can make it easy!

I've got some reading to do as well. And like others, I am fortunate to have the benefit of many, many posts to read over.

Thanks Ernie for taking this on. This should be fun.

I've been readin and re-reading the posts from my poor recepiant.. and man have I not got a clue.. never mentions much of anything, just comments about stuff that gives no clue.. :scratch2:

Yeah sometimes it's hard. I've searched and searched and THINK I've found something.

It is the thought that counts.

Pete

I'm waiting for another item then I will be shipping it out to my recipient. Hope you like it. This is a tough assignment.
Beware of Mexicans bearing gifts.:D

And no, they ain't my mom's homemade tamales. No one gets those but me.:drool: :D

I've got part of the gift. I need to get the other part tomorrow. Hope to have it in the mail by the end of the week.

Paul

Back
Top Bottom