Tls 50 mk 1 ( I think? )

Watergypsy

hi,
I've been a big fan of IMF speakers for many years now,and have finally purchased a pair of tls 50's ( I think). The fronts are black with a single port. Bass are kef b200, mid is an elac ,tweeters are peerless and the super tweeters are the original Coles 15 ohms. I'm recapping and replacing other bits including one of the inductors . I love to hear from anyone who has a schematic of the crossover or any help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks
Watergypsy

hi,
I've been a big fan of IMF speakers for many years now,and have finally purchased a pair of tls 50's ( I think). The fronts are black with a single port. Bass are kef b200, mid is an elac ,tweeters are peerless and the super tweeters are the original Coles 15 ohms. I'm recapping and replacing other bits including one of the inductors . I love to hear from anyone who has a schematic of the crossover or any help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks
Watergypsy
Welcome to AK!
I'd post up over in the speakers forum where you'll get more eyes on your question. This section is mainly just for member introductions and won't get seen by as many of the "right" folks. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom