Toasted Almond

luvvinvinyl

My best pal, Molly
Subscriber
I owe the esteemed Mr. Grand, of the Jersey Grands, my thanks for another fine collection of vinyl, from his vast stores.

George, as always, your records were graded below actual, and packed to stay that way. You are a man of honour and integrity, and one of my two favourite sellers.

Thanks, for the opportunity to help your good works.

This is overdue.

Once again, The Great Toasted Almond Vinyl Extravaganza yields some gems. Undergraded, underpriced, overpacked, all in all, a fine recipe for customer satisfaction.

Thanks, again, George for this latest batch of sweet vinyl. Thanks, too, for working so hard for the Githens Center, supporting children and adults with disabilities. We all get the added benefit of helping your favourite cause, with our purchases.

...one of my two favourite sellers.
I haven't seen my other favourite seller part with any records, only gear.

Same here--I agree (if I may hitch-hike on this thread). I was looking at my recent LP booty feeling like I had just opened a time-machine.

Thank you Mr. Grand, as well.

You men are too kind. Thank you for the choice words. If it weren't for you heavyweights and the rest of the august, discriminating buyers here, I'd have hung it up a long time ago.

This is overdue.

Once again, The Great Toasted Almond Vinyl Extravaganza yields some gems. Undergraded, underpriced, overpacked, all in all, a fine recipe for customer satisfaction.

Thanks, again, George for this latest batch of sweet vinyl. Thanks, too, for working so hard for the Githens Center, supporting children and adults with disabilities. We all get the added benefit of helping your favourite cause, with our purchases.

Plus one....:yes:

This is overdue.

and one more! Thanks, George!

What can I say that has not already been. Records are very nice, very fair price and shipped just as quickly as can be. George is vey personable guy an absolute joy to deal with...

thanks george :thmbsp::thmbsp::thmbsp:

George, what you're doing is really great. I don't know where you come up with the records, but I suspect you are saving them from the junk-heap somehow. Then you're hooking up a bunch of music junkies with some really great vinyl, so now we're happy. A lot of people would be done there, but to take the proceeds and do even more good with them is truly respectable.

Kudos and karma to you, George. Great job. :yes:

(Oh, and thanks for the records, too! :thmbsp:)

Nate

He's The King of shiny, almost pristine used vinyl!

Got my latest batch from Mr Almond the other day. Thank you sir.:thmbsp:

George's latest batch arrived, safe and sound, in spite of the attempt, by USPS, to mangle them. His packing protected my LPs from harm.

Great music, too, in fine shape.

Thanks, again, George.

Got my first ever batch from Mr. Grand, (with a big assist from Ernie. Thanks!) and it was all he said it would be and then some. A great seller and a great gentleman.
Thanks!

Got my first ever batch from Mr. Grand, (with a big assist from Ernie. Thanks!) and it was all he said it would be and then some. A great seller and a great gentleman.
Thanks!

I'm gonna bet long money that it won't be your last.

(You are most welcome)

Yeah well ........ ERIK! That bag of white stuff wasn't supposed to get in your package, and I need that back. Not part of the deal.

Do I honestly have to type this? I've had more than a couple of transactions with this guy. I've felt honored every time.

Once again, many thanks to George. Fast shipping, great packing and sweet wax.

You're first class, sir.

Ken

My box arrived this afternoon. He uses way too much tape on the box, and it's some kind of industrial strength shit that you have to get a plasma torch after. Must be a Joisey foible, or something.

Back
Top Bottom