Toasted Almond

TA is the man when it comes to buying records from. Problem is theres never enough cash to buy them all. Thanks for the LP's !

My box arrived this afternoon. He uses way too much tape on the box, and it's some kind of industrial strength shit that you have to get a plasma torch after. Must be a Joisey foible, or something.

You'd bitch if they hung you with a New Rope, wouldn't you ?!? (grin)

I received my stack o' records from the man from Jersey yesterday. All as advertised, arrived promptly and packaged smartly as they always do.

Thank you Mr. Almond. They will be hitting the turntable Saturday :thmbsp:

RC

I finally made it over, to pick up my latest fix of vinyl from the esteemed member from New Jersey. Yet another batch of fine records, packed extremely well, and priced less than they deserve.

Thank you, George.

I'm with everyone else here, anything I have received from George has always been better than graded and packed perfectly. The last batch of records went above and beyond anything I could have reasonably expected.

Thank you, George.

He has surley outdone himself with this last batch. The mans just keeps setting the bar higher,,I am spoiled by the quality of his vinyl.Good on you T A.:banana:

Got my box o records today. Y'all know the deal but I'll say it again. TA don't play.

Thank you George!

Taking the time to officially thank one of AK's best! :thmbsp:

Thanks George, always a pleasure! :yes:

Scott

Toasted Rocks

I wish I could do more than to post this reply. I've known this guy via the web for a few years and have been very happy with all (4 at a minimum) transactions and communications. He is a swell guy that gives a great deal and packs well.

Listened to the vinyl today, it's fantastic. Great packing and fair pricing from Mr. Grand too. Very conservatively graded too, my Blind Faith record looks new! :thmbsp:

Folks, we have another episode in the continuing saga of the Great Toasted Almond Vinyl Sale for Project X. This batch included some titles that filled long-vacant holes in my George Shearing library. Thanks, so much, George.

BTW, are you preparing for a visit from the Vatican? First you sell the Jimmy Smiths and the Groove Holmes, then 'the' Blind Faith LP, now a bunch of Shearings, with eye-candy covers. What else are you hiding? Anything I should know about? :naughty:

Back
Top Bottom