Toasted Almond

You're welcome and thanks for being a great guy Ernie.
You are too kind, sir.

Got you another killer Shearing somewhere in the last few days.

Another one? Really? Mmmmmm.

I've been spinning these primo copies. Dead black, between cuts. They cleaned up beautifully, most only had some dust. Two had not even been played, as the spindle holes had some flash in them. Had to ream them out, before they would fit on the spindle.

Folks, stop in, and have a look at the Toasted Almond LP sale threads. You'll find something you like.

George is a stand-up guy. I, unfortunately, was not. I am extremely embarrassed to admit that I was very delinquent in paying him for some records. George 'let me have it', and I deserved it. I was so embarrassed that I didn't come on here for several months.

I've purchased a cartridge and several orders of records from him, his shipping was spot on and the records in good order. I regret that I won't be his customer in the future. But as my father always observed, 'you've shit in your nest, now sleep in it'.

That is all.

George, I don't know how you did it, but you filled some holes in my Shearing collection, and replaced a very worn, trashed 'rechannelled for Stereo' copy of Latin Affair with a beautiful original mono, in a clean jacket. Amazing!

The pieces from your father's collection of 'Great Jazz Artists Play...' are outstanding. I will enjoy those, especially so.

Thank you, sir, and thank you.

A wizard for sure.

Well, almost. He has yet to get my unscratched copy of The Chocolate Watch Band's The Inner Mystique album to me but he will come through yet. :music:
PS, unscratched Fever Tree's For Sale album, hint, hint.

Carl

Last edited:
The records arrived today and are even better than advertised. Thank you George. You are a treat to do business with.

This is down-right redundant. His vinyl deals are of absurd quality and pricing. His electronic deals almost make me want to move to NJ. When and if he can ship stuff it is packed beyond adequate, and yet he charges for exact shipping. His character is beyond reproach and he's kinda cute too.

George for Man of the Year!

My latest installments of the continuing saga of the Toasted Almond Vinyl Emporium got retrieved last Saturday. George, some more truly fine pieces, condition understated, as always. Even zoeinterloper, aka Rob the vinyl guy was impressed with a few choice titles.

One more group in transit, and I may have to lay low for a while, till I catch up on my listening.

Late feedback (delay due to refrigerator crisis and subsequent vacation)

My goods arrived in speedy fashion and quality/condition of my vinyl selections were fabulous as usual.

I even got a bonus this round, with the addition of two LP's I never ordered. Either that, or they were provided as protection for the "gold" sandwiched between them :D Either way, thats what I call taking care of your customers :yes:

Thanks again George. I'm as pleased as punch!

RC

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯ `· .¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>‏

My latest installments of the continuing saga of the Toasted Almond Vinyl Emporium got retrieved last Saturday. George, some more truly fine pieces, condition understated, as always. Even zoeinterloper, aka Rob the vinyl guy was impressed with a few choice titles.

One more group in transit, and I may have to lay low for a while, till I catch up on my listening.

Yep!

Happy (toasted) Listening! :beatnik:

George, I got two more batches today.

The condition was outstanding, and even the covers, on many, were amazing. I'll be framing a couple of these.

Thanks, amigo.

George it is a pleasure to do business with you!! As a First timer I was pleasantly surprised with my purchase. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom