Today is 1 cent gallery day on ebay

Don

Instead of .25 you pay only .01

I know ...not a big deal. Unless, you're listing many things like I am! :D

I wish it was FREE listing day!!

They have it once or twice a year, or used to anyway. Don't know right off hand when they did it last.

Anyone know?

I dont know why but I cant stand the Gallery. When I am looking to buy something I blow right past it. I think its prolly cause Its mostly dealers using it.

Dave

I always use the gallery for posting. Also, I find it a quick way to browse thought the gear looking for stuff I didn't even know I wanted. Pics tell a thousand words. If I'm serious about something, then I go back to normal view and look at every line in a search. If I'm bored I will look at an entire catagory.

Grump I agree but this is different I think ....These are the little pics to the left of the listing title. I always open those auctions that I know have pics first.

The gallery IS used mostly by dealers who can afford the $19.99 per item. Us little guys can't/won't.

Phew ...just posted 11 more auctions! 1st time I've had two pages running at once!

Grump did you take a look at my latest feedbacks> Most have praised my packing. Thanks for all the advice!

Don

Nope I have not checked since you sold those sweet Pioneers. I fogot your Ebay name. I think pretty soon I have to list some large speakers cause they are eatin up out living space here in the house. I am definately gonna try Forward air. Hell I was trying to get a price to ship those pretty big Marantz Imperial 5's to BigMac up in Canada and UPS wont take em cause they are too big so now I gotta find out if Forwardair ships to the Canuks.

Dave

Grump Those sweet pioneers are on ebay again right now. I'm having a tough time selling these! The original guy emailed me way back when and said he put a money order in the mail for $581 on 6/12. I bet he was hoping I'd ship them on his word. The M/O never showed up and he hasn't answered my emails since the 12th. F'ing dirtbag!

Anyway ... Here's a link to my auctions if you get bored.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1361613914

Back
Top Bottom