Today rape and pillage

devoid

NA Volvos and Amplifiers
Today's rape and pillage

I'm getting to good at this. Sad fact though due to finances after restore and a few weeks play I'll have to liquidate it. Price? FREE!!!

Last edited:
Yup free is good. The've got issues though. Came from a repair shop's unclaimed shelf. Lucky thing it I had waited till Monday they'd be in the landfill. The owner's good guy and I let him know to tell me imediatlly next time. Glad I saved it all. At least it'll be somebody else's baby.

looks like a KT-7001, seen one similar for 49CDN at one of my pawns... I passed, now if she'd a bin 4.99, I would of snagged her.

Top to bottom is:

Hitachi SR-700

Scott R 357

Technics SA-700

Pioneer SX-1250

I'm really intrested in hearing the big boy Technics as I've always liked there sound. Problem is I'm really starting to get a Rubix cube of the nice stuff here.

I would really see about getting the SX-1250 running. It is a true beast and a very fine sounding receiver.

That is a really nice stack of fixers. I could really fall in love with the Pioneer 1250. I have a Technics SA 600. Never heard the Scott and I like Hitachi vintage tuners. Good luck with them.

: And the Poineer Sings!!!! Outputs are good. Needs lots of contact cleaning. Easy fix. Easy money. Someone's gonna get a pretty much unf***ed SXp-1250. Now, should I plug in the rest?naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

I have the Technics SA700 receiver. It really sounds good. I would stack it up against any of the other receivers in its size. The SA700 is a 100 watt receiver. It will handle a 4 ohm load with no problem.

Harry

So do you have any takers on the the SX-1250 yet? If not, I'm interested in it.

More pics

How bout more pics of them by theirselves??. . . Especially the SX-1250 . . .

Up close and personal. . . :naughty:

The Technics SA-700 looks very close to the Sa-500. I have an SA-500 parts unit if you need any parts to get her up and running. I am sure not all parts are the same, but I would bet many are.

I must have made a real gramatical boo boo. The receivers were free to me. I wish I was in a position to disperse them to those who want them most but I can't afford that. I'll repeat here what I had replied to another inquiring AK'er "I'm sorry. They were free to me, but I have to sell them after I repair and clean them. My economic situation makes my hobby a job. I wish I could hang on to them and share them but rent, oil, mouths, yada yada... The light at the end of the tunnel is if I keep doing this eventually I can be the collector again. And in the mean time I know I'm not putting junk up on Ebay cause broadcast R&D and vintage audio restore and music are my thang." That said, at least I have the opertunity to feed my hobby and passion while puting food on the table. If there more interest in this thread I'll post pics and progress of these and other units. And since I had to admit they're going to the bay I'll donate 10% to AK. After all it's the music and then the gear I'm into and just wanted to yap about it here. I really wish my day job paid all the bills.

Well, yeah. So what do you want for the Hitachi? I've GOT three Pioneers and I don't want a Scott, plus I can't afford a Technics. Would you like to sell one GUARANTEED your price at the beginning of the month?

Steven

Let's get the PMs rolling

That's the right one, baby...uh huh!

What's the AM like?

That is a sleeper objet d'art in my eyes.

If you can wait until the 31st, I'm pretty certain I could adopt that. It's a rather pretty little set. PM back, good buddy...10-4.

Back
Top Bottom