Today, SHE arrived!

Okay, now I have Supreme 600 lust REAL bad!!!

If this picture was 1600 x 1200 pixels, I'd use it as my desktop background:
attachment.php

Congratulations, that's an incredibly beautiful amp. I love my KA-8100, but I can't help but wish I had a 600...

Thank you all for her! The funny thing is that she's full of scratches and dents! You can see it on the volume knob, and on the first pic on the impedance selector (bottom lever on the right): this one is completely crushed... (and this is the part I'm trying to buy...).
But I like her so much!

Okay, now I have Supreme 600 lust REAL bad!!!

If this picture was 1600 x 1200 pixels, I'd use it as my desktop background:

Congratulations, that's an incredibly beautiful amp. I love my KA-8100, but I can't help but wish I had a 600...

PM me your mail, I can send it to you in any size up to 3872x2592...
I have a 8100 too, the step up is huge (sound-wise)! But I like my 8100 too! Need to get my 7100 totally rebuilt and recapped to compare... So much things to do, so little time...

how about a wife swap

No no no! I'm happy with what I have! :yes:
I made a deal with my GF: she can get a dog, I can get as many amp as I want and can place them where I want in the house :yes: Good deal, cause I want a dog too... And now she likes these old beauties too!

SHE´s a beauty! When she is in the house you will not need any other amps.

I have a Supreme 600 in similar condition. It´s a great amp, don´t forget to hook up a record player. The phono stage is a gem. I wish you the best of luck with your new toy.

Your Supreme 600 looks very SCHWEET! :drool:

So does mine. heh heh:banana:

But it looks like your innards are in better shape (cleaner) than the one I have.

Your Supreme 600 looks very SCHWEET! :drool:

So does mine. heh heh:banana:

But it looks like your innards are in better shape (cleaner) than the one I have.

It's because the innards are a 650 :naughty::naughty:
Have you some pictures of yours?

Back
Top Bottom