Today's Blues Playlist

You from the DMV? Listening to the blues on Saturday? If so you got 90.5 putting out some nice blues at 700 PM. Not many good blues stations left around town. I pulled out a box of old cassette tapes wooden crate full of tapes going back to 1999 around then that era. Got CVT/WTMD 88.9 FM from that era Towson state U. then WRNR 99.1 FM once a week blues show Damien and a a bit of the XPN that will be blasting tonight. Anyhow what a shock I forgot how good radio used to be just what 20 years ago. The further back you go the better the radio was. And everyone had the blues. West Coast East Coast down south up North. And now they are all stealing the airwaves. Don't let them do it. The airwaves belong to the people do not buy into the hype that Serious radio is commercial free. I got a story or two about them. Pick your pocket and pretend to act like they are doing you a solid.

Why do men do crazy over women with her dress so tight>2Xs
Must be the same thing make preacher lay his bible down
Why do men go crazy over woman in her evening gown> 2Xs
Must be the same thing make a tomcat fight all night
That same thing.........................

Something like that,

Cantoncigar box 2.jpg

s/t - Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac
A1/B1, UK reissue.
n5bCDce.jpg

I found this cover (almost) of "You Don't Love Me Baby" (originally written and recorded 1960 by Willie Cobb) made popular by Magic Sam. I'll post both, the original has great tone, just like Sam.

Back
Top Bottom