Coming in a few minutes: ten of my tracks that highlight my (non-ambient) styles and have all received positive reviews. If you have a surround sound option, please turn it on (your ears will thank you; your limbic system will wonder what the hell is wrong with you)

This will be the last time I post my own music other than by request or when I finish an album

For my 100th post here on AK I'm going with an excerpt of a Klaus Schulze performance where he sets up an amazing running sequence and leaves the stage (probably to have a cigarette) before coming back to play, which is hilarious, even if it reinforces the stereotype of electronic music being made by simply pushing a button.

For my 100th post here on AK I'm going with an excerpt of a Klaus Schulze performance where he sets up an amazing running sequence and leaves the stage (probably to have a cigarette) before coming back to play, which is hilarious, even if it reinforces the stereotype of electronic music being made by simply pushing a button.

Hard to go wrong with Schulze

Inspired by a very active AK member (who can be found elsewhere loving Rush and Beethoven's 9th)

Alberta Nights
By Fimus Tauri

If forget if this was a pinned post on Twitter or YouTube but it was the first track of yours that I heard. We became acquainted over non-musical topics.

This proved to be very popular on an internet radio station that I will not name

#BoostTheBassForTheDrums

Slow Rapids
By Fimus Tauri

I once took 30+ tracks and "deconstructed" them to just piano and effects. This is one of the better examples:

Warp 4 (Unplugged)
By Fimus Tauri

By a long and somewhat tortuous route, this track is what got me here...
(Fantasia on Chopin's funeral march)

Funeral
By Fimus Tauri

Back
Top Bottom