Today's freak out! Psychedelic rock tunes.

Jefferson Airplane - After Bathing At Baxter's
(1967, RCA Victor)

IMAGE_00335-1.jpg

Quintessentially psychedelic - Counrty Joe and the Fish, "Electric Music for the Mind and Body"

The Paupers - Magic People
(1967, Verve Forecast) FT-3026

IMAGE_00089-1.jpg
[/QUOTEWell, Someone else enjoys this Lp also :thmbsp: IMHO , A great forgotten Canadian Psychedelic Band that deserves another listen and they're second release "Ellis Island" also has plenty of enjoyable moments and both definitly grew on me. Great 1967 Canadian PSYCH !

Traffic - Mr. Fantasy
(1968, United Artists) UAS 6651

IMAGE_00090-1.jpg

Well, Someone else enjoys this Lp also :thmbsp: IMHO , A great forgotten Canadian Psychedelic Band that deserves another listen and they're second release "Ellis Island" also has plenty of enjoyable moments and both definitly grew on me. Great 1967 Canadian PSYCH !

The Paupers - Magic People was a first listen for me, great trippy stuff and a tight performance too. more great 60s music out of Toronto. :smoke::music:

Some more tripped out 60's Psychedelia all of which I consider must haves : Of coarse , 1.Country Joe & the Fish-"Electric Music for the Mind & Body (mandatory) 2. Fifty Foot Hose-"ST" (A+++) 3. C.A. Quintet-"Trip Thru Hell" 4. The Head Shop-"ST" 5. Bow Street Runners-"ST" 6. Electric Prunes-"Underground" 7. Mad River-"ST"(dark as hell)... I just could not say my 60's Psych vinyl collection was complete unless all these titles were included but there are tons more and I'm sure there are those several 60's Psych Gems that I am forgetting but even worse, The ones I don't even know exist.:scratch2: Cheers !

Spun Steve Hillage "L" the other night while working around the house...dug it so much I played it through twice...then popped on "Fish Rising". I think I have Gong "Shamal" somewhere...that might hit the table tonight.

Vinyl I'm currently spinning is : Chocolate Watch Band's-"No Way Out" and then their -"The Inner Mystique" Lp. Ok I admit they're both recently purchased Re-issues but those damn originals are waaaay to expensive for my pocket book whenever you can even find them. These Re-Issues sound *Great* ! IMO Cheers !

Back
Top Bottom