Today's Heino Playlist

According to Wiki, "His interest in music started when his mother gave him an accordion in 1948.":scratch2:

Holy Canoli! This thread exists??

Where to start????

LPS;

PicturesFromLaptop226.jpg

VHS?

PicturesFromLaptop225.jpg

Pre-fame 45s?

oksingers0001-1.jpg

Decisions,decisions!

:thmbsp:

Meeting a longtime internet friend today for the first time. He's visiting from Germany and he's bringing me the one necessary Heino LP that's been missing from my collection, Liebe Mutter!

Meeting a longtime internet friend today for the first time. He's visiting from Germany and he's bringing me the one necessary Heino LP that's been missing from my collection, Liebe Mutter!

I didn't realize there was an International Black Market for Heino LPs.

;-)

I searched for a Heino thread but I did not assume to find ACTUALLY one...

AudioKarma is an eternal treasure box.

Well - Does humour belong in music? (Godfather Frank Zappa)

Did you folks overseas realize the earthquake 74 years old Heinz Georg Kramm triggered recently in Germany?

This is the story:

Heino was parodied for decades by many musicians and comedians. Now it is my turn, he thought and covered songs of german punk rock bands like "Die Ärzte" "Rammstein" etc., by the way, all covered bands are cr.p in my ears, but Heino did a very good job and released a sensational album called "Mit freundlichen Grüssen" ("Kind regards").

The album received some 700 reviews on german amazon in two weeks, most of them five stars reviews. :banana:

Facebook, twitter, music forums, the media...Heino everywhere...:yes:

The most intresting fact is the reaction of some bands: they attacked Heino in a harsh disgusting manner, for example Farin Urlaub, the "Ärzte" singer: "I must vomit".

Heino was in many talk shows now and what he said was very impressive. "Was stört es eine alte Eiche wenn eine Sau sich an ihr schubbert?" ( "What cares an old oak when a pig chafes on it?") "All those young musicians are praying tolerance and respect - and what are they doing in my case?" "They talk about music, but they cannot sing. I sung their songs. It is ridiculous, most of them got just one octave, some of my songs got three octaves." "We all love music for fun. Music is fun. Why such a behaviour, why such a hate?" :sigh:

Heino Superstar, I bow to him, to his sublime attitudes. :thmbsp:

Yes, humour belongs in music, but some do not understand, Zappa and Heino do!!!

:tresbon:

The album was released February 1st 2013.

"Do not misjudge me. I am a serious artist, do not misjudge me, young man!" he said politely and very calm to a young impudent talk master. This album sounds really funny. It is great. He performs all that debris with his dark smooth bariton voice, this is very very smart, Mr. Heino, congratulations.

He makes a lot of money with this album and he deserves it, but he did it not for cash, just for fun. He sold 50000000(!) records in 50 years and has enough cash.

Go to youtube "N24Online Exklusiv: Heino - Das Interview" Of course it is in German, but enjoy his voice even when he is just talking. By the way, his best interview, very witty, very funny!!!

Last edited:
As far as I know, not yet. What about a limited signed 500 copies edition - that would be a fine collector´s item!

Just watching the interview again, precious:

"Entschuldigung wenn ich das mal so sage, in deren Diktion - aber ihr Jungen haben ja keine Eier in der Hose!"

"Sorry to express it in the diction of these boys - but you boys got no balls in your pants!"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom