Today's Heino Playlist

Was it "Kein schöner Land"? Oh dammit!!!

:D

It was a real pleasure for me to give you a signed Heino Lp as a gift last year, absolutely no doubt about that. But today I would not give it away anymore. I did not really know Heino then en detail, I confess that. But in the last three weeks I experienced so much impressive things about this artist that I started to wish this signed Lp back...

I am happy now about owning a signed Heino Lp again!

Last edited:
I was flipping through a box of my records the other day and thought I saw two copies of the same Heintje album. If memory serves I initially had gotten the idea in my head that he was Heino's son [he is not] and I probably bought them because of that. I don't think I ever played them again after the first spin. If anybody wants one [maybe even both] I'd be happy to send it to you for the cost of shipping.

PM is incoming.

Was it "Kein schöner Land"? Oh dammit!!!

:D

It was a real pleasure for me to give you a signed Heino Lp as a gift last year, absolutely no doubt about that. But today I would not give it away anymore. I did not really know Heino then en detail, I confess that. But in the last three weeks I experienced so much impressive things about this artist that I started to wish this signed Lp back...

I am happy now about owning a signed Heino Lp again!

Too bad you don't live closer. :D

heinolps3_zpsf24f4155.jpg

As soon as I get another DVD burner I will send you the DVDs that I made of the VHS tapes that I have. 12 Episodes of Sing Mit Heino.

PicturesFromLaptop225.jpg

So you purchased the "forbidden" album? Did you realize that the date of first delivery is March 15th? So you need some patience, and I as well...

By the way - there are two different covers. Which one do you like more? This one reminds me too much of cr.p band Rammstein, so I took the other one, Heino in leather jacket.

Last edited:
So you purchased the "forbidden" album? Did you realize that the date of first delivery is March 15th? So you need some patience, and I as well...

By the way - there are two different covers. Which one do you like more? This one reminds me too much of cr.p band Rammstein, so I took the other one, Heino in leather jacket.

I didn't realise that the vinyl has two different covers. Either one is fine. I also didn't realise that the release date was March 15th. Oh well.

"The hipsters roam totally confused the streets of Berlin because Heino short-circuits all levels of irony."

So far my translation of a remark in Germanys most intellectual newspaper, "Die Zeit".

The picture is from "Die Zeit"/dpa

Last edited:
Purchased recently a Heino autograph, it is very very very kitschy, but I like it! :yes:

Guest Wally I just would like to give to you the update that the Ebay seller told me today that he sent off the LP we are longing for. So you will receive your "Mit freundlichen Grüssen" album also still in March.

Farewell pal,

Chris

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom