Today's INDIE Playlist

I notice that here, and another forum, and with different browsers, and with cache cleared - the "thumbnail" images for embedded videos are not being displayed - only a black rectangle with a white "play" button in the middle.

Pixx - Grip

It makes them look like dead links. Edit - used workaround describe in "New Format" thread.

Last edited:
I notice that here, and another forum, and with different browsers, and with cache cleared - the "thumbnail" images for embedded videos are not being displayed - only a black rectangle with a white "play" button in the middle.

It makes them look like dead links.

Yes, happening to me too on firefox. Not a good look.

It makes them look like dead links.

It's Youtube. Other websites with embedded youtube videos are the same. The only difference between these and a dead link is the white text in the top-right corner. I hope they go back to showing the image of the video.

I know others have posted Cloud Nothings before but I don't think that this song has been posted. I looked back but could not find anything from this album. If I'm wrong - apologies.

I know others have posted Cloud Nothings before but I don't think that this song has been posted. I looked back but could not find anything from this album. If I'm wrong - apologies.
I posted a great video about a "Cool Kid" and a non-video (just a picture of a record) something about a shark? Good band.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom