Today's INDIE Playlist

This is the first single off Wand's upcoming album. There is a newer single, "Thin Air", that's not on Youtube yet. I urge you to look it up on Spotify. If these two tracks are indicative of the album as a whole, it's gonna be a contender for album of the year. I can't say enough good things about this band.

View attachment 1441619

Listening to this at the moment. holy crap. I've played it several times as background music and thought it odd. Sitting down to really listening to the album I can understand the acclaim it has received over the years.

I've read and heard so much praise for this album over the years, but have never checked it out. That's going to change right now.

Not really Indie IMHO but Indie owes much to the Nineties Girls - especially the ones who didn't take themselves oh so seriously.

You ever watch any band interviews from the nineties? I think 1995 was probably the pinnacle of sarcasm.

You ever watch any band interviews from the nineties? I think 1995 was probably the pinnacle of sarcasm.
I used to watch mostly MusiquePlus - so most of the sarcasm was lost in the translation. I do remember my girlfriend's little brother was ironic about everything. And I'm like "STFU - you're too young to be ironic about everything". Sigh.

The Nude Party - Water On Mars

WZBT 91.1 FM - Gettysburg College - Gettysburgh PA

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom