Today's JAZZ playlist

View attachment 1117119

JG, this is the 4 LP Box set that Book of the Month Records(BOMR) put out in 1982. I know it has been available on separate CDs, but I do give credit where due, and BOMR has done a fine job here. In my snotty, snobby youth, I would have turned up my nose at the label for not being "authentic" enough. But, now I own three from BOMR, this one, a Bill Evans one and a Fats Waller. All are 4 LPs and all are in great shape. I recommend keeping an eye out for these in the bins, they shouldn't be pricey. Based on their reissue and BOMR status. But the music found within is spectacular.

Nice, King! :thumbsup:

Yeah, I've ordered from them. They're great. Never been there though! Really sounds great!!

Euclid’s is a trip. The entire top floor is jazz and blues and it’s the size of a very respectable store all by itself. I was struggling with where to begin when I saw those 5-packs and did the math fairly quickly and gave up looking further. I put back most everything I had already pulled and decided that was going to be my play for this trip.

And I am looking forward to checking out I Should Care. I recently perked up to JJ and am liking what I am hearing more and more.

DICK_MORRISSEY_STORM%2BWARNING%21%2B-%2B1ST-452129.jpg

Dick Morrissey - Storm Warning!

Back
Top Bottom