Today's JAZZ playlist

Sorry guys. Busy with SWMBO's projects and forgot to post my Reggae stuff;

Johnny Nash - The Reggae Collection

61oMBi-DicL._SS500.jpg

Winna winna, chicken dinna!

I'm actually really glad you mentioned this because I always forget about this place. It's awesome, it's delicious and it's close. SWMBO and I will be there this evening (early). I think they close at 7 ish. So a 6 PM dinner. We're heading to Kauai for a long weekend together tomorrow anyway, so we have to make it an early night.

This guy is known for his chicken, but his BBQ shrimp and Steaks are awesome too. The guy started as a food truck and kind of grew from there. He's actually been featured on;

Diners_Drive_ins_and_Dives.jpg

As "the real deal" when it comes to huli chicken.

I'm actually really glad you mentioned this because I always forget about this place. It's awesome, it's delicious and it's close. SWMBO and I will be there this evening (early). I think they close at 7 ish. So a 6 PM dinner. We're heading to Kauai for a long weekend together tomorrow anyway, so we have to make it an early night.

This guy is known for his chicken, but his BBQ shrimp and Steaks are awesome too. The guy started as a food truck and kind of grew from there. He's actually been featured on;

Diners_Drive_ins_and_Dives.jpg

As "the real deal" when it comes to huli chicken.

"Shut the front door!!" :D

61WByiwNLXL._SX425_.jpg

Listening to some cuts off of this. I decided to put it in an album holder and put it on my wall. I just love this cover so much, the colors, etc. Trying to decorate my listening space a little bit.

You know what, SWMBO gave me a space where I'm setting up a listening area dedicated to Jazz. I was mulling which album covers to frame (different that the standards I have framed in Florida). This one is definitely a hit. :thumbsup:

EDIT;

In Florida, I went with the four icons of '59

51+fQK2Cj+L._AC_US327_FMwebp_QL65_.jpg
61TG23zAuzL._SS500.jpg

61OCW4CY3YL._AC_US327_FMwebp_QL65_.jpg
51AqtLz0NnL._SS500.jpg

Last edited:
You know what, SWMBO gave me a space where I'm setting up a listening area dedicated to Jazz. I was mulling which album covers to frame (different that the standards I have framed in Florida). This one is definitely a hit. :thumbsup:

Those Verve double LP reissues all have beautiful covers. I'm going to put up a few more LPs. I don't know if they will be Verve covers, but they might be.

I'll put up a pic of everything when everything's up!

Back
Top Bottom