Today's JAZZ playlist

Yeh but, Billy doesn't have any fresh snow. So there!

KSDS, San Diego streaming.

Joining you @KSDS. And I have to remember "Cool Struttin". I'll have to look up when that show airs.

I know. No snow here. Except on Mauna Kea. Snow there all the time because of the altitude of that enormous volcanic mountain. Skiing as well. Not great, but you can ski in Hawaii. If I had the means, I actually would buy a place in Sundace, Utah. I love Redford and think he (and his management staff) really runs a fantastic resort there. I'm not a huge skier, but I do ski. I'd spend summers there and the Holiday season. Then back to warmth.

Love Foo Foo drinks, next to the pool. Chunk pineapple with umbrella. Enjoy your vacation, Billy!

This is a quick one. We're only here until Monday, then the 20 minute flight back to Oahu.

This resort is a wake-up call for the 21st century. TV in the room is a 50", and NO HBO or similar. Instead, NETFLIX, and HBO GO are apps running on the TV. You want to watch a movie, you need an account with HBO or Netflix. I'm not here to watch TV, but I found that interesting. Times are changing.

Hey @Old Guy8 I'm enjoying @KSDS now, but unfortunately, when "Cool Struttin" comes on, it's will be 5 PM here. I can catch about 1/2 hour while we get ready to go to a Luau tonight. Something we'd typically not do (like how New Yorkers typically don't go to the Statue of Liberty), but this is a really nice resort and we thought a Luau would be fun for a change.

I did bring my old Nook Tablet with me, so I think I'll just record it and listen later tonight. I've been meaning to catch that show for a while.

Maya Nova / Open

40CC2FBB-80C5-4572-86EA-A1A453987042.png

Back
Top Bottom