Today's JAZZ playlist

L0aIfDd.jpg

Had to switch turntables mid side. The Rega just sold. :)

View attachment 1357738 View attachment 1357739

Congrats on the sale. I can't sell ANYTHING in Audio I get my sticky hands on. I've still got my Realistic STA-76 that I bought with lawn-mowing money when I was 15. I try and avoid looking for deals on eBay and/or Craigslist because I don't want to become an Audio-Horder.

I really enjoyed my Seattle tour, Monty. And I came back with a nice haul of Vinyl. Most acquired from "Holy Cow" records in Pike Place Market.

Congrats on the sale. I can't sell ANYTHING in Audio I get my sticky hands on. I've still got my Realistic STA-76 that I bought with lawn-mowing money when I was 15. I try and avoid looking for deals on eBay and/or Craigslist because I don't want to become an Audio-Horder.

I really enjoyed my Seattle tour, Monty. And I came back with a nice haul of Vinyl. Most acquired from "Holy Cow" records in Pike Place Market.

I definitely have too much, that's for sure. I'm trying to get it down. :)

Glad Seattle was good to you.

I might also acquire a bunch of records soon. One of my coworkers discovered a couple of boxes that belonged to her dad. She mentioned Duke Ellington, Brownie McGee, Billie Holliday and more...

I definitely have too much, that's for sure. I'm trying to get it down. :)

Glad Seattle was good to you.

I might also acquire a bunch of records soon. One of my coworkers discovered a couple of boxes that belonged to her dad. She mentioned Duke Ellington, Brownie McGee, Billie Holliday and more...

Nice. Keep us posted. I posted my haul from "Holy Cow" records and "Half Priced Books" in Redmond about 8 pages ago in this thread. Some tasty stuff including "Willie the Lion - The Lion Roars".

In Seattle I did my usual faves for food. Breakfast at "Pancake Chef" near SEATAC Airport. "McCormick and Schmicks" in Bellevue, WA. When we were dining Sunday Night at McCormick and Schmicks in Bellevue, they were doing their annual Christmas parade and we had a window seat to enjoy it. It was a freaking mess trying to get back to the hotel with 80k people all trying to get out of Bellevue at the same time, but that's big city living. But WHAT a MEGA Christmas parade, Monty. Sheesh. That suburb is oozing money and you could see it in that parade.

Back
Top Bottom