Today's Latin Jazz & Salsa Playlist

R-2181736-1268422279.jpeg.jpg

Willie Bobo ‎– Bobo's Beat
Roulette ‎– SR52097
Birdland Series

R-9578192-1483060633-8934.jpeg.jpg

Just went and picked up a reissue of this on the What Music label. Not a good pressing. Distorted, harsh, no good. There's even a sharp something sticking out of the edge of the vinyl, and a slight warp that doesn't affect play. I'm figuring out which bank to rob to pick up an original, lol. But the music is great.

R-9578192-1483060633-8934.jpeg.jpg

Finally got an original copy of this LP from a seller in Brazil, and man, am I digging it! Love it, love it, love it...

Last edited:
Figured I would start my week off with this one. I've attempted to buy this before but it was not to be. Now I have a mint copy with booklet from the library book sale for the outrageous price of 10 cents. Sweet.
IMG_0001.JPG
Buena Vista Social Club.

Figured I would start my week off with this one. I've attempted to buy this before but it was not to be. Now I have a mint copy with booklet from the library book sale for the outrageous price of 10 cents. Sweet.
View attachment 1507297
Buena Vista Social Club.

Hey Lee - Do you have the Ruben Gonzalez CD?
51xCe1rdgYL._SY355_.jpg

This came out at the same time at the Buena Vista Social Club. Gonzalez was a part of that. This is such a great recording.

Hey Lee - Do you have the Ruben Gonzalez CD?
51xCe1rdgYL._SY355_.jpg

This came out at the same time at the Buena Vista Social Club. Gonzalez was a part of that. This is such a great recording.

I do not. I have seen this album cover before. I think maybe from a post on AK. If I remember correctly I gave it a listen on youtube or spotify. :thumbsup:

Morning, Starting the day with the Gipsy Kings - Savour Flamenco
IMG_0001.JPG
sadly many of the cds I got from the library book sale only have a copy of the album cover(no booklet or liner notes. This is one:()

Back
Top Bottom