Todays METAL playlist

57431_Cult-Of-Luna-somewhere-along-the-highway-PRE-ORDER.jpg

Guilty Gear XX: The Midnight Carnival Official Soundtrack
One of the most metal soundtracks in all of video gaming, from one of the most metal series in video gaming.

Going with early '80's metal tonight. This first one isn't exactly metal, but it ain't exactly punk either. Saw them down in D.C. in some club who's name I've forgotten. They were intense as hell.
1982 compilation vinyl when they still had "Charged" in their name, later they became simply G.B.H. (Grievous Bodily Harm)
https://www.discogs.com/Charged-GBH-Leather-Bristles-No-Survivors-And-Sick-Boys/release/2364900
Charged G.B.H. - "Leather, Bristles, No Survivors and Sick Boys"
026.jpg

220px-SabbathBorn.jpg to me, this is the best Sabbath album....heavy, dirty sounding, fantastic riffs, Ian Gillan sounds fantastic....if there every was a classic album in need of a proper re-mix, this is it....maybe i love this album so much as it was this album that introduced me to metal

Was just listening to the Born Again title track an hour ago. Brilliant piece. Shame that they were a one and done collaboration.

View attachment 866089 to me, this is the best Sabbath album....heavy, dirty sounding, fantastic riffs, Ian Gillan sounds fantastic....if there every was a classic album in need of a proper re-mix, this is it....maybe i love this album so much as it was this album that introduced me to metal

On vinyl look for the Manor Tapes (Born Again unmixed Demos) on CD it is called Born in the Studio. I have not listened to these but they are suppose to sound better than the official release of Born Again.

On vinyl look for the Manor Tapes (Born Again unmixed Demos) on CD it is called Born in the Studio. I have not listened to these but they are suppose to sound better than the official release of Born Again.
interesting....thanx for the info....I hope the "bottle kids" at your trailer park are not bothering you

Back
Top Bottom