Todays METAL playlist

SAXON- Metalhead

How about some of you show pics of your systems? It would be interesting to see how people that listen to metal pick a system, I'll start with mine.

Sansui
1. 9090 1. C-2101 1. SE-99 1. SE-88 1. AX-7 6. B-2101s
RS
12. Mach Ones
2. T-200s I Like It Loud And Feel that Kick Drum & Bass.:rockon:

Good lord man. That is absolutely.....f%$*#ing outrageous.1 :thmbsp:

I must come hear this thing. You're in the state. Leave a trail of breadcrumbs, please.

Bringin life to a dead thing.

:wtf:

Wow!!!! This is one death.... thread
Anyway I will try to put some live in it, who knows it maybe can work;)

So as a start I vill not refer to all old junk which was around for an ages. Today a metal stage produces more (and better) music then ever. I am really impressed of the way this kind of music was (and still is) growing in a pass few years. I will try to feed you with two, three song a week, not older then 4-5 years (mostly a new song, i will stick some older tune ocassionally). I will try to find a link to those songs, starting with this one:

http://www.playahead.se/ztv/ztv_video.aspx?videoid=2dd76fad-0e5c-422d-8dfe-2e7a7a1bceee

Machine Head- Halo

I really never like them that much, have album or two, but... But this song just blowed me away:jawdrop::jawdrop::guitar::rockon::jawdrop: It ended with me pulling out one of those older albums and listen again, just in case I missed something the first time. I hope you will enjoy it as I´m doing right now;)

Please let me know if this likn works as it is site of local swedish TV station. If it doesn´t work I will try to find some other source (mostly YT).

Big metalhead here: been on an early Scorpions kick of late...Lonesome Crow, Virgin Killers, etc. Judas Priest is never far from the stack of frequently played music.
My first metal show was July of '81. Priest on the Point of Entry tour with Maiden having just released Killers. It was a life-changing experience for me in many ways. Today I've been listening to various Ronnie James Dio tracks. On Monday nights listen to the Eddie Trunk show on satellite radio. Hours of commercial free metal and great interviews. Last night's guest was Graham Bonnet. (Rainbow, MSG, Alcatrazz).

been watching clips from the Wacken Open air 2006. Bands like Scorpions, MSG, Motorhead, Gamma Ray, Ministry and two bands really did it for me (having never heard of them before) Soulfly and Amon Amarth.:music:

Mister Varney Presents US Metal - Unsung Guitar Heroes
Shrapnel Records 1001

IMGP6837Medium.jpg

Last edited:
Good GAWD tooloud, you have the most well-matched handle I have ever heard/seen.

hows your hearing...I SAID HOWS YOUR HEARING

SAXON- Metalhead

How about some of you show pics of your systems? It would be interesting to see how people that listen to metal pick a system, I'll start with mine.

Sansui
1. 9090 1. C-2101 1. SE-99 1. SE-88 1. AX-7 6. B-2101s
RS
12. Mach Ones
2. T-200s I Like It Loud And Feel that Kick Drum & Bass.:rockon:

The Scorpions have a new song that's been played on the radio lately. I haven't heard it but my best friend has and he said it rocks.

Saw Dream Theater last night outdoors in Austin, TX. Now, THAT was a good concert. Those guys are some talented musicians. Just my $.02, though.

Darn skippy they're talented. They freakin' ROCK live. Super detailed live sound... every note captured and force feed to your open ears on a silky sound wave!!! :thmbsp: nice.

Dude, that´s heavy:music: I would like to se a face of an "audiofile" when first played on hes belowed stereo system :lmao:

Todays tune would be:
After Forever- Beeing Everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVoZvmDjuZM

I always loved heavy metal babes, this one can even sing:) It´s a rare combination and a reason why I puted it here.

:rockon::uzi:

I can dig it. :yes:

I am going into my metal-only phase for a while, and listen to groups like:

Evoken
Evil Incarnate
Burning Inside
Nocturne
Sanctorum
Equinox
Engrave
Acheron
Aurora Borealis
Vile
Vital Remains
GZR (Geezer Butler)

And a host of others. :thmbsp:

I can dig it. :yes:

I am going into my metal-only phase for a while, and listen to groups like:

And a host of others. :thmbsp:

I never had a "metal-only" phase, my mom is opera singer and I have classic guitar diploma. I´m doing some recordings jobs sometimes (not that many as my wife don´t like me to be out of home for a weeks:)), but I´m close to the heavy metal stage so...

My idea of posting on this thread is more about "todays" being a "new and fresh" as ammount of different kind of metal music produced today is just huge and I think that there is plenty of new bands which deserve attention.

;)

BTW here is how my calender looks in the end on february/beginning of march:
21/2 AC/DC -Globe Arena
28/2 Machbet -Royal Opera House
7/3 Metallica -Globe Arena
14/3 Swan Lake -Royal Opera House

It couldent be better, could it?:banana::thmbsp:

Good lord man. That is absolutely.....f%$*#ing outrageous.1 :thmbsp:

I must come hear this thing. You're in the state. Leave a trail of breadcrumbs, please.

Hey Joney09 maybe we sould start a AK fest for WI. I would be willing to host it. Im a Sound Engineer for a sound company out of Madison not to far away from where you live. You mite of been to some of the shows that I have worked. I could probably get a band to play for the AK Fest. It would be the first AK Metal/Rock Fest. Most of the AKers listen to jazz:boring:. We need some of the metalheads of AK to make more listings. Metalhead Of AK unite. post your system, post your tunes, tell a freind, lets get this thing going.:rockon:

Back
Top Bottom