Todays METAL playlist

What Metallica I have heard I never liked. But more than a few people over the years have insisted that I listen to their first few albums. So recently my local got in early Elektra CDs of Kill'em All, Ride The Lightening and Master of Puppets. I have them all on constant repeat for several days now. Kill'em All especially if just fabulous!

D.R.I. - Defintion

Cover.JPG
Source: HP dc7600 Small Form Factor PC
Player: Winamp 2.95 with 250+ band Equalizer v1.62 for Winamp by Nevi
Preamplifier: B&K Components, Ltd. PT5
Amplifier: B&K Components, Ltd. ST125.2
Speakers: KLH 9154

Accept ~ Metal Heart
1985 Portrait BFR - 39974

https://www.discogs.com/Accept-Metal-Heart/master/29521
002.jpg

Korn - Korn

Cover.JPG
Source: HP dc7600 Small Form Factor PC
Player: Winamp 2.95 with 250+ band Equalizer v1.62 for Winamp by Nevi
Preamplifier: B&K Components, Ltd. PT5
Amplifier: B&K Components, Ltd. ST125.2
Speakers: KLH 9154

What Metallica I have heard I never liked. But more than a few people over the years have insisted that I listen to their first few albums. So recently my local got in early Elektra CDs of Kill'em All, Ride The Lightening and Master of Puppets. I have them all on constant repeat for several days now. Kill'em All especially if just fabulous!

The early LPs include numbers that are among the strongest of their "live" material to this day.

nb: and they still perform the early material w/ ferocity and passion.

This is still my all-time favorite in their discography. I know their mid-80s albums moved the most units/gained the most popularity, but the musicianship and "freshman ferocity" on this one stand the test of time. It's simply a classic. :rockon:
Couldn't' t tell you which of their releases is my favorite. I know the love affair ended after ...And Justice For All.
The debut albums could well be my favorite, because it came out of nowhere and shocked the world.There was nothing like it before it came out. Hints and glimpses from The New Wave Of British Heavy Metal of course, but nothing like Kill 'Em All.
008.jpg

Back
Top Bottom