Todays METAL playlist

Metallica ~ Creeping Death / Am I Evil? Blitzkrieg 12" EP
1984 Music For Nations 12 KUT 112 Blue Vinyl Version French Pressing

https://www.discogs.com/Metallica-Creeping-Death/master/6402
003.jpg

(Because tonight is Passover)

Hey Toronto , some of us post in the "What are you listening right now thread" also it's real active over there.

I did post there for a while, but I'm always drawn to this Metal thread; even if it's not always metal I post. It's pretty much all the same genre for me; rock, AOR, metal, thrash, prog.

Anyway, picked up some old Priest today. It's not a bad album, and it's the first time I've ever listened all the way through!

qTitGvE.jpg

I did post there for a while, but I'm always drawn to this Metal thread; even if it's not always metal I post. It's pretty much all the same genre for me; rock, AOR, metal, thrash, prog.

Anyway, picked up some old Priest today. It's not a bad album, and it's the first time I've ever listened all the way through!

qTitGvE.jpg
Old Priest or any Priest always has some catchy guitar work. I post both threads, i save the heavier stuff for this thread. You'll hear no complaints from me!

If your from my time, and an Iron Maiden fan you'll appreciate this Toronto. They are playing here in June, I'm gonna try and go.

I'm from a long time ago. Got into rock/metal around the age of 6 or7; so 1976/77. First album I bought was Killing Machine in '78.

I've tried listening to the Iron Maidens, and I'm a Maiden fan up until, and including No Prayer, but these just doesn't work for me. It leaves me a little cold.

I'm from a long time ago. Got into rock/metal around the age of 6 or7; so 1976/77. First album I bought was Killing Machine in '78.

I've tried listening to the Iron Maidens, and I'm a Maiden fan up until, and including No Prayer, but these just doesn't work for me. It leaves me a little cold.
Just in it for the eye candy. Iron Maiden lost me after Powerslave.I love the older stuff.

qTitGvE.jpg
A good album??? A FANTASTIC album :)

Surprised that you are listening to it in it´s entirety for the fist time just now.

Do you mind if I ask how old you are?

A good album??? A FANTASTIC album :)

Surprised that you are listening to it in it´s entirety for the fist time just now.

Do you mind if I ask how old you are?

I'm 47. I kinda have a love/dislike relationship with Priest.

Killing Machine is in my All Time Top 10 albums, and it was the first album I ever bought back in '78. But I never bought any other Priest albums after that until the 2001 remastered CD of Killing Machine, and then over the past couple of years I've been grabbing the vinyl again.

I do only have Killing Machine, British Steel, Screaming for Vengeance and Defenders on vinyl.

I'm not really interested in anything after Defenders.

COOL!

I just picked up this cool limited edition southern discomfort from a German label

hWZhZlw.jpg

Eyehategod are friends of mine, known those guys for decades, they actually played my 30th birthday party! man, that was 11 years ago, time flies!

That's badass!! I love that last self titled one they put out too. My CD copy of dope sick pretty much lives in my car!!!

Back
Top Bottom