Todays METAL playlist

This one was a regular player in my car back when it was released. Saw them in a little club on this tour as well.

Not up to speed on them nowadays, but did enjoy listening to them through the late '90's. Just pulled Powertrip off the shelf for the road trip into work tomorrow morning.
Big fan here :)

I even got to meet all of them at an aftershow party in Hamburg a few years ago (except for Dave; he didn´t come for some reason). They were all great, down to earth guys.

Got some good pics with them and they all signed my ticket stub :) :) :)

There´s a thread somehwere here at AK about that.

edit: Found it : http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/getting-a-little-excited.576335/

edit 2: Just found this pic that I took of Phil. That´s close up and personal :)
resized_WP_20150225_014.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, $10 to $12 sounds about right.
It's an odd mix of massive bands and bands that are virtually unknown.
Judas Priest and Motorhead compiled with the Killer Dwarfs and Jaguar. Crazy, but cool. A very good spectrum of what Roadrunner had going on at the time, but they could have represented a lot more diversity and only given one song to each band.
It's certainly a nice addition to any collection but not for $30.
001.jpg
:thumbsup: Killer Dwarfs.

Sadly I missed them locally a few weeks back. Had to cover for someone on vacation which got me up at 4am.....

I got 2 “post hardcore-doom” bands for you give a try if your looking for something new.

Fall of Efrafa
Owsla 2006
Elil 2007
Inle 2009

3 albums dedicated to Watership Down

Also

Cult of Luna
Salvation 2004

Back
Top Bottom