Todays METAL playlist

28337944758_c0f64868a5_o.jpg

Hero, Hero

Judas Priest

1981 Base (Italy) GUD 2005/6

My CD/LP/TAPE Collection

Listening to Heaven and Hell from Sabbath right now for the first time in a few years.

This is one HELL of an album!!

Edit: This is really bringing back some memories. Back in ´85 or ´86, when I was in the USAF stationed in Germany, we deployed to Jutland in northern Denmark to play war for a couple of weeks.

We drank at LOT of beer, and a lot of time was spent in the beer tent every night. There was this guy that I knew, not very well, but I knew his name. Well, one night in the beer tent, someone had a ghetto blaster cranking Heaven and Hell. Me and this guy, I can´t remember his name, played the entire album together on air guitar, lip syncing every word, without a mistake.

It was a BLAST! He was such a quiet guy, I never even knew he liked Metal. But that night, we were Metal Brothers!

I have some pics from that deployment somewhere; I´ll post them if I can find them.

Edit 2: This is the only one I can find at the moment:

Edit 3: I found another one. Some beer bottles have a piece of aluminum foil around the neck. That´s what I am wearing on my ear :)

Denmark.jpg

Bild 003.jpg

Last edited:
Horrendous-Ecdysis-01.jpg

Horrendous - Ecdysis

I've noticed I'm listening to a lot of death metal made using the infamous Boss HM-2 Heavy Metal pedal. I guess mainly because I have a Swedish Buzzsaw on the way and I can't wait to plug it in and dime it (even though I'm an absolute beginner at guitar)! :D

Indeed you are correct! I tend to associate them more with punk than metal but probably shouldn't. Lots of kicking metal riffs in their tunes. Definitely one of the funnier bands to come out of Ontario. Lots of great hilarious lyrics. They're playing locally in about a month. Will need to check them out. Probably been 15 years since I've seen them last....maybe more....
I remember a song Drugged and Driving...great tune!

Back
Top Bottom