Todays METAL playlist

Playing my Tytan album now
Toronto Blue got me in the mood to hear this with his Lion post earlier today. I was at work when I saw the post and I was like, damn, I wanna hear Tytan.

Tytan - Rough Justice
1985 Metal Masters METALP 105

https://www.discogs.com/Tytan-Rough-Justice/master/306811
012.jpg

In addition to Kevin "Skid" Riddles of Angel Witch the band also featured on lead guitar Dave Owens of A-II-Z, a couple of major players in the NWOBHM.
017.jpg

I should be listening to Saxon - Thunderbolt on vinyl right now. Thanks to Amazon and their craptacular packing I am waiting on a replacement as this has a nice 2" split in the jacket.
BTW I am listing to the mp3 autorip.
They'll make it right for you, I guarantee it. At least you've got the auto-rip.

Last edited:
Charged G.B.H ~ Leather, Bristles, No Survivors And Sick Boys...
1982 Clay Records CLAY LP5

https://www.discogs.com/Charged-GBH-Leather-Bristles-No-Survivors-And-Sick-Boys/master/18853
008.jpg
Your compilation is a combination of this 12" - 1981

20180725_131455.jpg 20180725_131508.jpg
20180725_133816.jpg
Pressing: White label with black lettering. Label and jacket do not reflect the song Alcohol, but it's on the record.

...and this Sick Boy 7" from 1982
20180725_133926.jpg 20180725_133940.jpg

I don't have the No Survivors 7" to complete the trio ... but I do flip through the punk bins from time to time to see if it will pop up.

Your compilation is a combination of this 12" - 1981

index.php
index.php

index.php

Pressing: White label with black lettering. Label and jacket do not reflect the song Alcohol, but it's on the record.

...and this Sick Boy 7" from 1982
index.php
index.php

I don't have the No Survivors 7" to complete the trio ... but I do flip through the punk bins from time to time to see if it will pop up.
:bowdown:
Outstanding post!!!
I'm speechless.
Never seen those. I knew mine was a comp of them, but never saw them before except on Discogs, and that doesn't count.

Ha! Great post back at ya. :D
This brings back very fond memories! Hadn't thought of Nasty Savage in years. I actually saw them on this release at the World War III Festival in Montreal, Nov 1985. Nasty Ronnie was one crazy assed MF! The dud was cutting himself and throwing TV's in the air and letting them land on his chest and head. No S**T! With out a word of a lie, he did it with a 20" TV to boot. :eek2: Blood everywhere. I fully admit to being inebriated at the time, but I speak no lies!!
While the attached link is 8 years old now, it talks about the show fondly from a 25th Anny (No mention of NS sadly). Unfortunately I no longer own swag from the show but did have a Destruction, Voivod, and Celtic Frost shirt in the day.
https://hellbound.ca/2010/11/remembering-25-years-ago-today-world-war-iii-festival/

Outstanding post!!!
I'm speechless.
Never seen those. I knew mine was a comp of them, but never saw them before except on Discogs, and that doesn't count.
Both are in mint condition except for the jacket on the 12" which has a 3 or 4" seem split on the top edge. I've owned them since about '85 - '86 or so....and very glad I do! Thanks for the reminder. Been a long time since these have had a spin. Great listen.

Back
Top Bottom