Todays METAL playlist

Looks like I'll be buying this. Even better than their debut album.
Can't thank Zoot enough for putting this band on my radar.

The Skull - The Endless Road Turns Dark
https://teepeerecords.com/products/the-skull-the-endless-road-turns
TERTD_cover_1024x1024.jpg

41040579_256057531712313_7851916772251795456_n.jpg

Haven't even givin' it an online listen yet but I've sent the wife an e-mail to put it at the top of the Christmas wish list beside the Angel Witch record.

Haven't even givin' it an online listen yet but I've sent the wife an e-mail to put it at the top of the Christmas wish list beside the Angel Witch record.
You will not be disappointed. I still haven't ordered it yet. It's on the list though.
Did order a couple of things this week.
The new Satan album on ochre colored vinyl, and the latest Angel Witch album on compact disc. 2012's "As Above So Below". I've had digital files of the Angel Witch album for a couple of years but not a proper copy. The vinyl is just more than I want to pay...next I want to buy the new Blitzkrieg release from earlier this year before it gets to expensive.

You will not be disappointed. I still haven't ordered it yet. It's on the list though.
The new Satan album on ochre colored vinyl, and the latest Angel Witch album on compact disc. 2012's "As Above So Below". I've had digital files of the Angel Witch album for a couple of years but not a proper copy. The vinyl is just more than I want to pay...next I want to buy the new Blitzkrieg release from earlier this year before it gets to expensive.

These looks excellent.:)
Too many things to listen too...and not enough time. Sigh.:dunno: Will need to add to the TBLT list.

May not wait on The Skull's latest. Not quiet half way threw and loving it!!

index.php
index.php

Just finished listening to this one. Been reading a bio on the first 6 Motorhead records when they mentioned touring with Ozzy, and their love for Randy Rhoads. Was due time to listen to some early Ozzy, and of course Randy.
Interesting. Over on the What Are Listening To Now thread a question was asked today as to where one should start collecting Ozzy.
I of course chimed in with the first two albums due to the Randy factor and the superior songwriting.
I shot this pic and then listened to Diary Of A Madman for the first time in a very, very long time. The album still sounds fresh.
001.jpg

May not wait on The Skull's latest. Not quiet half way threw and loving it!!
Which album were you listening to? They both crush bones. I've only listened to the new Satan album once because I KNEW I had to own the vinyl and wanted to make the next listen a really good one.

Angel Witch's latest is mind blowing. It sounds exactly like the follow up to the debut album, albeit 32 years later. Kevin Heybourne is a true rock god in my opinion.
upload_2018-10-14_23-53-5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom