Todays METAL playlist

After playing the ol' Bow Wow album 2 weeks ago, I thought it was time to buy what I used to own on tape all those years go, and grab the vinyl copies of Vow Wow. Who knew buying from the UK would only take 2 weeks to get to Western Canada, given the absolute mess that is Canada post!!!!

Time for a bit of Cyclone......not groundbreaking but does have the killer tack, Hurricane on board, and some great riffs throughout.

i9McFuE.jpg

Interesting. Over on the What Are Listening To Now thread a question was asked today as to where one should start collecting Ozzy.
I of course chimed in with the first two albums due to the Randy factor and the superior songwriting.
I shot this pic and then listened to Diary Of A Madman for the first time in a very, very long time. The album still sounds fresh.
001.jpg
I concur. Record does not sound dated in the least. Stands the test of time solidly!

Great record (cassette).

Saw WASP on this tour with Metallica (Ride The Lightning) & Armored Saint (March of the Saints). Low stage and no barriers right up front. Was lucky enough to have met Cliff Burton and Lars that day to boot.

I saw WASP on this tour too opening for Maiden on Powerslave tour. My band used to play I Want to be Somebody, School Daze, Hellion and Sleeping in the Fire. Love WASP.

Back
Top Bottom