Todays METAL playlist

Iron Maiden - Run To The Hills / Phantom Of The Opera
1985 EMI 5542 7" 45rpm

https://www.discogs.com/Iron-Maiden-Run-To-The-Hills/release/1405784
003.jpg

002.jpg

That's very cool !!!

I see Adrian, Bruce, Eddie, Dave at the bottom ?, Nicko, Steve and Derek too ! Nice.

That's very cool !!!

I see Adrian, Bruce, Eddie, Dave at the bottom ?, Nicko, Steve and Derek too ! Nice.
Correct on all. I can't make out the last sig, the one at center-left-top. Looks like Troy Pyle perhaps. LOL.

Those Christmas Cards went out, and still go out to members of the Iron Maiden Fan Club, of which I've never been a member. I bought the 45 at about that time and it came with the card. Club members received the two items together.
The record buyer at the store outside of D.C. that I used to frequent would take several trips a year over to the U.K. and come back with several suitcases full of "import" vinyl. The 45 is a UK press, so I guess it was brought back to the US on one of his foraging missions.

Correct on all. I can't make out the last sig, the one at center-left-top. Looks like Troy Pyle perhaps. LOL.

Those Christmas Cards went out, and still go out to members of the Iron Maiden Fan Club, of which I've never been a member. I bought the 45 at about that time and it came with the card. Club members received the two items together.
The record buyer at the store outside of D.C. that I used to frequent would take several trips a year over to the U.K. and come back with several suitcases full of "import" vinyl. The 45 is a UK press, so I guess it was brought back to the US on one of his foraging missions.

Since it has Rod Smallwood, could it be Andy Taylor ?

^^^ Setlist ^^^

01 Take Control
02 Fire Power
03 Read All About It
04 Hell Patrol
05 Run Silent Run Deep
06 Rock Until You Drop
07 Break The Chain
08 (guitar solo)
09 Faster Than The Speed Of Light
10 All For One
11 Hard Ride