Todays METAL playlist

Metal Massacre - Various Artists
Metal Blade Records MBR 1001

https://www.discogs.com/Various-Metal-Massacre/master/63482
001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

Love the Malice demos, this is a decent album.
It had been a long time since I'd listened to it. It started off too glam/hair metal sounding for me, but it got better

Hard to believe it's the same band from Metal Massacre .
Atlantic Records really emasculated their sound.

This one sits right at the tipping point of what I can, and can not listen to. But I own it, so I'll see it through for the first time in thirty plus years.
It's hair metal but with a bit more edge than the worst of hair metal.
If you can't tell. I don't like hair metal.

Malice - In The Beginning
1985 Atlantic 7 81250-1

https://www.discogs.com/Malice-In-The-Beginning/master/129435
009.jpg
1546469619625-1354659870.jpg Hair Metal! Tell me about it Del!..... LOL don't have either.

Sorry for OT, but I just finished reading KK´s book, and it was awsome!

A MUST read for every Priest fan.

He didn´t throw any dirt; KK is really a class act. But there are a lot of sad truths in the book.

I only got to see them once opening for Death at the Stone in San Francisco supporting "Apocalypse Inside" killer shit all the way.

At the Stone! That's freakin' cool. With Death no less. Sacrifice being somewhat local, I was fortunate to have seen them 3 times if memory serves me correctly. Small bar gig with Slaughter backing them up. No Speed Limit Festival with Voivod, DRI & Aggression. 3rd time was also backing up Voivod but where escapes me at the moment.
20190102_212706.jpg
..also have Soldiers of Misfortune on tape somewhere.

At the Stone! That's freakin' cool. With Death no less. Sacrifice being somewhat local, I was fortunate to have seen them 3 times if memory serves me correctly. Small bar gig with Slaughter backing them up. No Speed Limit Festival with Voivod, DRI & Aggression. 3rd time was also backing up Voivod but where escapes me at the moment.
View attachment 1374394
..also have Soldiers of Misfortune on tape somewhere.
No Speed Limit! Great bands. love Aggression! They are out touring again, one original member. They played my town if you can believe that, I was the only person there to see them. Nice guys, they were going to bag their set since no one was there, until I showed up and talked to all of them and raved about the demos and both albums!

Back
Top Bottom