Today's Psych Folk Playlist

"Folk Psych" is a style tag that grabs my interest. I've looked back at the last half dozen pages and " Another super-obscure gem,....." sums up almost every entry.

The thread title says 'Playlist'. Are there none that are easily available ? or is this so psych it's a 'music you can't get playlist' ?

That's a good question, E.Man. Edwin (Mystic) may be able to help you with where the music is available. I find many obscure selections on CD compilations I've hunted down and on YouTube. I know some people don't care for YouTube, but I've found things on there that I'm sure you would never hear unless you found a copy on an LP or 45.

That's a good question, E.Man. Edwin (Mystic) may be able to help you with where the music is available. I find many obscure selections on CD compilations I've hunted down and on YouTube. I know some people don't care for YouTube, but I've found things on there that I'm sure you would never hear unless you found a copy on an LP or 45.
Where I live it's impossible to find anything physical and buying online shipping is expensive.
I'm finding youtube more useful since everything is on there but I haven't got to the point of being able to sit back and relax with a quality folk psych album from there.

WOW never stumbled on this thread, thanks everyone for sharing! I'm starting to think we need to all chip in and clone Bob's brain and safely put in a jar to preserve all of this obscure genius... :D

WOW never stumbled on this thread, thanks everyone for sharing! I'm starting to think we need to all chip in and clone Bob's brain and safely put in a jar to preserve all oef this obscure genius... :D

Mystic's brain is the one you would want to preserve in a jar. Mine could be stored in a pill bottle.

Back
Top Bottom