Today's Rock and Roll Playlist

BroonsBane said:
I know there's a few more of us rockers out there so come on, what are you listening to?

Rush ~ Permanent Waves
We would never have guessed you would listen to Rush. :thmbsp:

Led Zeppelin I on 200 gram vinyl. :smoke:

X - Los Angeles on 180 gram vinyl. :smoke:

Duffinator said:
We would never have guessed you would listen to Rush. :thmbsp:

Led Zeppelin I on 200 gram vinyl. :smoke:

X - Los Angeles on 180 gram vinyl. :smoke:

I know...I'm pretty subtle about it ;)

I just came home with my BA-2000 and the remastered Zep 1, can't wait to hear how they both sound!

As soon as I got home, I threw 2112 on for a few tracks, switched over to The byrds, and ended the day with some metal. Judas Priest and Quiet Riot.:rockon:

When I get home from work it will be:

Boston; Remastered
Dream Theater; Train Of Thought
George Lynch; Sacred Groove
:beer:

I have a lot of AC/DC but I've never heard this album. How is it?

Sorry, it is not an album but rather the last song on dirty deeds. Some obscure songs may be found on the import version of high voltage, You will know it by the album cover, a drawing of a pooch urinating on a transformer.

All the best,

Rob

Ah, that's right too :)
I had the import LP which I bought new years ago when it first came out. I remember paying $30 for it.

My only problem with that album is that a few years later I lent it to my girlfriend's friend and of course I never saw it again...:tears:

Yeah, and i decided to give up vinyl five years later and gave my ENTIRE collection to my cousin for Christmas. Doh!

Live and learn, there's only a few things I wish I had back -- the album in question, the original Casablanca KISS albums, Barry Goudreau....... And in an unrelated fiasco, my LE ZZtop RECYCLER CD that was fold-out with aluminum diamond plate covers. I'm a much better collector now and have 10 times the records a some that are goodies galore.

I'm having a loud afternoon spinning some good old vinyl that doesn't see much play.

Tim Buckley...Starsailor and Blue Afternoon : :bigok:

Fischer Z...Going Deaf for a Living :music::

The Band...Music from Big Pink :tresbon:

And to think that I seriously thought about discarding vinyl 10 years ago!!!

Spirit-"The Twelve Dreams Of Doctor Sardonicus"

You NEED this in your collection!!

This is a band with a lot of mind blowing recordings but this one has to be one of the best EVER! Randy California was the heart and soul of the band. Randy by the way practiced a lot with Jimi Hendrix. He may have palyed in a band with Hendrix before they both gained high noteriety.

I just looked at my previous post and realised it was not "real rock'n roll" so I finished with some genuine Aussie RnR
The Angels.... Dark Room....now I feel better.
The other stuff I love but it's not really rock'n roll...Sorry about that.

Back
Top Bottom