Today's Rock and Roll Playlist

Rush - Hemispheres - lp

Thanks BroonsBane!

I may have to spin that one next. I think a Rush fan must have passed because I found a bunch of Rush vinyl at the thrift in fantastic condition. I have a lot of cds and cassettes but have been looking for lps. I am in heaven!

Rush - Hemispheres - lp

Thanks BroonsBane!

I may have to spin that one next. I think a Rush fan must have passed because I found a bunch of Rush vinyl at the thrift in fantastic condition. I have a lot of cds and cassettes but have been looking for lps. I am in heaven!

Now you got me in the mood...then again I'm almost always in the mood for Rush :)
I think the only studio released album that I don't have on vinyl is Counterparts. Rush and vinyl just couldn't be a better combination. How many albums did you score from the thrift?

Rush ~ Vapor Trails on vinyl of course!

Rainbow - Rising

I wonder if I am the only Rainbow fan here. No one seems to listen to them here.

I have that LP, as well as Straight Between The Eyes. great stuff.
tonight I'm listening to one thats a little obscure, but I recommend it to anyone who runs across it-
Screaming Lord Sutch-Hands Of Jack The Ripper:music:
This LP features Ritchie Blackmore, Keith Moon, and Noel Redding and
was recorded live in London.

Dumont-First with the finest in television.:yes:

Ramones..........End of the Century (vinyl)
John & the Nightriders........Charge of the Nightriders (vinyl)
Bread............................Best Of (vinyl)
Various Artists......D.I.Y.: Teenage Kicks: U.K. Pop, 1976-1979 (disc)

Anyone who hasn't heard the last one might want to check it out. Absolutely wonderful disc.

So do you BB

Just got home gonna, spin

AC/DC - Back in Black - cd
Rush - 2112 - lp

edit -

I like this thread, kinda like going home after traveling about and trying new things (music) but in the end good old rock is where its at for me. :D

I haven't strayed too far from my first few influences as a kid. My older sister was heavy into The Beatles (she actually got to see them live in Toronto) and I grew up loving them. The first album I ever bought (I was 9) was Alice Cooper Billion Dollar Babies. I still have that record but don't play it, it's beat to hell. Not long after Alice I heard Rush for the first time, been hooked ever since

Alice Cooper ~ Killer

The Who-Live At Leeds
Nazereth-Hair Of The Dog & Play'n The Game:music:

I have that LP, as well as Straight Between The Eyes. great stuff.
tonight I'm listening to one thats a little obscure, but I recommend it to anyone who runs across it-
Screaming Lord Sutch-Hands Of Jack The Ripper:music:
This LP features Ritchie Blackmore, Keith Moon, and Noel Redding and
was recorded live in London.

There were a lot of versions of the band Screaming Lord Sutch. The name changes some and the people surely do.

Blackmore is the man!!

Back
Top Bottom