Today's Rock and Roll Playlist

There were a lot of versions of the band Screaming Lord Sutch. The name changes some and the people surely do.

Blackmore is the man!!

True, the band lineup changed constantly, but David Sutch was the frontman from 1961 to his death in 1999. He only released 2 albums un the US, but recorded quite prolifically in the UK. Almost every major British rocker was at one time either a member or admirer of Screaming Lord Sutch And The Savages.

Dumont-First with the finest in television.:yes:

True, the band lineup changed constantly, but David Sutch was the frontman from 1961 to his death in 1999. He only released 2 albums un the US, but recorded quite prolifically in the UK. Almost every major British rocker was at one time either a member or admirer of Screaming Lord Sutch And The Savages.

You are correct Sir!! :D

Funny, I know a little about them, but never heard their music. :D :D Being a collector, I try to know as much as possible about the different performers, but that doesn't mean I have heard them. LOL!

I have been interested in hearing how Ritchie played in that band and how they sounded.

You are correct Sir!! :D

Funny, I know a little about them, but never heard their music. :D :D Being a collector, I try to know as much as possible about the different performers, but that doesn't mean I have heard them. LOL!

I have been interested in hearing how Ritchie played in that band and how they sounded.

Ritchie Blackmore sounds great on the Hands Of Jack The Ripper LP, the band
played a mix of oldies and original tunes written by Sutch. It was recorded at
the Carshalton Park Rock N' Roll Festival in London on June 6, 1971.

side 1
Gotta Keep A-Rocking
Roll Over Beethoven
Country Club
Hands Of Jack The Ripper

Side 2
Good Golly Miss Molly
Great Balls Of Fire
Bye Bye Johnny/Johnny B. Goode
Tutti Fruitti Medley
a. Long Tall Sally
b. Jenny Jenny
c. Keep A-Knockin'
d. Jenny Jenny
e. Tutti Fruitti

Since I've never heard this band you guys are talking about I'm going to have to check them out :thmbsp:

Back
Top Bottom