Today's Rock and Roll Playlist

This is very popular around these parts. I have almost all the reissues, And the job the Mastering labs did was unreal on all. Rattle That Lock(Gilmore Solo) Also is mind blowing for the production, And Gilmores guitar work. One to add to you PF collection if not done so. Later!

Rainbow -- Rising --
81nteEd8nEL._SX522_.jpg

I got into this guy rather late in life, as the only track I'd heard by him up until a few of years ago was "Rocky Mountain Way" from one of my wife's WCKG (Chicago) compilation discs. With or without the James Gang, Mr. Walsh personifies good, old-fashioned down home rock 'n' roll. Since about 2014 or so, I've mangaged to hear The Smoker You Drink, the Player You Get and a few of his other solo albums in full and had to ask myself why I overlooked this West Coast-based guitarist with the perfect southern-inflected singing voice over the years. That's the funny thing about recorded music, it's never too late to discover material you've never heard or simply didn't pay much attention to before.

I got into this guy rather late in life, as the only track I'd heard by him up until a few of years ago was "Rocky Mountain Way" from one of my wife's WCKG (Chicago) compilation discs. With or without the James Gang, Mr. Walsh personifies good, old-fashioned down home rock 'n' roll. Since about 2014 or so, I've mangaged to hear The Smoker You Drink, the Player You Get and a few of his other solo albums in full and had to ask myself why I overlooked this West Coast-based guitarist with the perfect southern-inflected singing voice over the years. That's the funny thing about recorded music, it's never too late to discover material you've never heard before.

Definitely never to late. I know people who think he's just the guy in The Eagles. I set them straight fast.

Ok im all in now and the volumes going UP a few more notches :rockon: HELL YEAH House is shaking now
AC DC Back in Black

Breaking out the big guns tonight
Flavor of the day- Marantz 2325 - Ohm Walsh 4's - Sunfire True Sub mk1 - Technics SL 1700mk2 w/ Dynavector 20x2L - Dynavector P75mk3

20170424_210303 (450x800).jpg

Last edited:
Sponge - Stop the Bleeding (Three One Three Records Edition)

upload_2017-4-25_11-50-47.png
Source: HP dc7600 Small Form Factor PC
Player: Winamp 2.95 with 250+ band Equalizer v1.62 for Winamp by Nevi
DAC: Audioquest DragonFly v1.2
Preamplifier: B&K Components, Ltd. PT5
Amplifier: B&K Components, Ltd. ST125.2
Speakers: KLH 9250B

Back
Top Bottom