Today's ROCKABILLY play list

Reckless Ones
Make Your Move
(Reckless Ones, 2009)

Whoa! Quite the RAM group. :banana: Gonna have to DL some of their stuff.

That video of "Dead and Gone" was really well done and I could see being on low budget, but the clairity and the talent of the camera man was excellent. It looked like 4k all the way, eh? Don't miss this video.

This is what is SO super bout this site! You roll on the positive spin of others that otherwise you would miss.

Thanks for the share, Mys!:thumbsup:

Hey, watched "The Buddy Holly" story last night quaffing a few cold ones. The Polks held up.;)

Didn't know that Busey was actually an accomplished player before he was in this movie. Was sad to hear that an extensive court battle resulted over this flick AFTER it was produced and it went on for years.

Gary did a great job playing this RAB icon from the past. Maybe his best ever?

Just a share this day, m'8s.

Q

j660a-fW0QPe6DJrGGrxLCK2U3NnNUrr_0Xqn9VMWOtL5neOBzN-AghT1BOLolR_Je4KHehnEPM=s512-c-e100

Hey, great stuff!:banana:

What I liked about this genre (RAB) is the fact that it was relatively easy to play...you didn't have to be a of Rye Cooder/Clapton ability to play the tunes. The riffs were easier.

A group could be formed with just three players. Four, kinda rounded it out. No make up, no fancy clothes. A happy sound with lyrics you could get down within ten minutes.

Tempo was up beat and dance worthy.

What's more to ask for?

My rant for the day.

We got sun!

Finally.

Q

Last edited:
Very nice, Ted. Very soulful. I was recently listening to his Ignition album and I really like this cut.

Back
Top Bottom