Today's soundtrack recording.

thedelihaus

Nocturnal transmissions
I'm on a soundtrack kick for some reason.

Today, in the honor of the Twin Peaks gold edition box set coming out, it's the soundtrack to the Twin Peaks TV series...

"With this ring, I thee wed...."

fwwm2.jpg

Lost Highway.

"We've met before, haven't we... Of course. At your house. Don't you remember? As a matter of fact, I'm there right now. Call Me. Dial your number. Go ahead."... "[over the phone] "I told you I was here."

h3.jpg

Loading next-

Inland empire.

"I figured one day I'd just wake up and and find out what the hell yesterday was all about. I'm not too keen on thinkin' about tommorow. And today's slipping by. This is a story that happened yesterday. But I know it's tomorrow."

inland-empire4.jpg

inland460.jpg

Clockwork Orange...

What you got back home, little sister, to play your fuzzy warbles on? I bet you got, say, pitiful, portable picnic players. Come with uncle and hear all proper! Hear angels' trumpets and devils' trombones. You are invited!

clockwork.jpg

Leaving Las Vegas

"Are you desirable? Are you irresistible? Maybe if you drank bourbon with me, it would help. Maybe if you kissed me and I could taste the sting in your mouth it would help."

979_2.jpg

Fight Club

"You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your ******* khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world."

fc_bob.jpg

Superfly

"You're gunna give all this up? Eight Track Stereo, color T.V. in every room, and can snort a half a piece of dope everyday? That's the American Dream, *****!"

SuperFly_300x298.jpg

Repo Man

"

"...suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness."

repoMan.jpg

Boogie Nights

"See this system here? This is Hi-Fi... high fidelity. What that means is that it's the highest quality fidelity. "

BoogieNights3.jpg

Natural Born Killers

"I see angels, Mickey. They're comin' down for us from heaven. And I see you ridin' a big red horse, and you're driving them horses, whippin' 'em, and the're spitting and frothing all 'long the mouth, and the're coming right at us. And I see the future, and there's no death, 'cause you and I, we're angels..."

natborn.jpg

Apocalypse Now

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end... "

ApocalypseKilgore1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom